FREE GUIDE ON HOW TO MANAGE YOUR MANAGER
Thank you - Please check your e-mails and download your FREE GUIDE
Have you ever said the same thing to two people and received two totally different reactions?
A lack of understanding of ourselves and others can lead to conflict, disappointment, hurt feelings, unmet expectations and poor communication. If a person communicates to you according to your behavioral preferences, you are more likely to be receptive and respond positively. There is a simple key to understand how people behave and how they are motivated. We call the concept “The DISC Model of Human Behaviour.”
When you download this worksheet you will:
- Understand your own behavioural preference and gain a deep self awareness of “WHY” you feel the way you do
- Unlock the mystery behind developing good people skills to create better relationships and reduce conflict
- Appreciate both similarities and differences of your-self and others
- Understand the key drivers and motivators of the 4 behavioural styles and how they interact
- Modify your language and behaviour in order to get the best out of others in any given environment.
- Identify possible challenge areas and greatest fears
Just fill in your details at the top and lets get going.
(You’ll receive an e-mail with the link to download)
I’m Jane Baker and I’m here to break down the barriers with you that are stopping you from moving forward in your career.
I am an experienced high level leadership coach and career mentor and have been coaching for over eighteen years with professionals who are looking for a sense of purpose but feel stuck and unable to make the right choices. My focus is on creating a mindset that allows my clients to be in control of their own destiny, have the tools and skills to get them there and to give them an unfound courage that will get them back on track.